November 2016 marked 10 years since Sarah Barber started with Nightingales Golden Care as she became the latest carer to have dedicated 10 years of her working life to supporting elderly and vulnerable people within the community working with Nightingales Golden Care.
To celebrate this we decided to award her with a gift of £500 to say thank you for all of her hard work and commitment during this time.
Registered Manager Ben Chudley said “Sarah has always had a regular round of people that she visits and has often gone above and beyond during her time here to provide the best level of care to the people she supports. She is a credit to the company. 10 years is no mean feat in this industry. It shows Sarah’s dedication to the role and also shows our commitment to our staff. For a company that’s only 14 years old we’ve now already got 2 staff members who have passed their 10 year mark and next year we’ve got 3 staff members all approaching their 10 year milestone so we’re already saving away our pennies so that we can reward them all in the same way, as it is thoroughly deserved.”
- Heroes of the Snow
- Another award for our staff, this time at the Hampshire Care Awards
- Another 2 staff members complete 10 years of service
- We've been named as one of the Top 10 Most Recommended Home Care Agencies in the South East for the 2nd year running!
- We’re rated 10 out of 10 on Homecare.co.uk!
- Nightingales Golden Care Rewards Another Staff Member For 10 Years Of Service
- Ben Chudley wins the 'Home Care Manager Award'!
- Nightingales World Cup Winner Announced!
- Nightingales rewards Carole Collins for 10 years of service!