Congratulations to one of our employees, Carole Rogers, who won the Employee of the Year Award at the Hampshire Care Awards held in Hedge End on Saturday 18th November 2017.
Carole has worked for Nightingales Golden Care for over 14 years and in that time has always shown herself to be a hardworking and caring member of staff.
It was great to have her fantastic work recognised by the Hampshire Domiciliary Care Providers (HDCP) at the Hampshire Care Awards. She was up against some very stiff competition but was victorious on the night.
Carole was thrilled to have won the award and immediately took to sharing news of her victory on Facebook which, quite rightly, got many likes and comments!
Carole visits various service users in Portsmouth and has a regular group of service users she has looked after for many years. 1 service user, in particular, has had Carole as her main carer for 14 years.
It's important for our staff and our service users to have this continuity as it allows them to build up a relationship and develop trust. Our staff also value having that continuity as they know their hours won't change from week to week and they can rely on their regular work.
Registered Manager Ben Chudley said "We are extremely proud of Carole for winning her award on the night. She has always been a winner in our eyes but it's fantastic for her to be recognised for such a fantastic award. It is thoroughly deserved. Well done Carole".
Nightingales Golden Care has won many awards in the past and can add this one to their trophy collection which includes...
Top 10 Most Recommended Home Care Agencies in the South East 2017
Top 10 Most Recommended Home Care Agencies in the South East 2016
Home Care Manager Award at the Great British Care Awards 2014
- Heroes of the Snow
- Another award for our staff, this time at the Hampshire Care Awards
- Another 2 staff members complete 10 years of service
- We've been named as one of the Top 10 Most Recommended Home Care Agencies in the South East for the 2nd year running!
- We’re rated 10 out of 10 on Homecare.co.uk!
- Nightingales Golden Care Rewards Another Staff Member For 10 Years Of Service
- Ben Chudley wins the 'Home Care Manager Award'!
- Nightingales World Cup Winner Announced!
- Nightingales rewards Carole Collins for 10 years of service!